Home-made popcorn is fresh and healthy, as you know exactly what’s in it and there’s no unknown additives or hidden nasties.
HOME MOVIE NIGHT JUST GOT BETTER! Enjoy freshly popped popcorn in minutes. Quick and easy to use.
HEALTHY SCHOOL SNACKS: Home-made popcorn is fresh and healthy, as you know exactly what’s in it, with no unknown additives or hidden nasties.
GET CREATIVE WITH FLAVOURS: Create the perfect popcorn to your taste. Go classic butter and salt or try savoury parmesan garlic or a sweet cinnamon sugar topping for a sweet treat.
SAFE, EASY TO CLEAN & STORE: Non-toxic, BPA Free food grade silicone. Hand wash or wash in the dishwasher, bowl collapses down flat for easy storage. Make your next movie night extra special with a silicone microwave popper!
Popping your own popcorn at home allows you to be as creative as you like with flavours to suit your taste. Stick with classic butter and salt, or impress with your favourite spice blend or sweet sugary cinnamon toppings for the ultimate sweet treat.
How to use:
- Simply add popcorn kernels to the silicone bowl up to 1/3 cup. The bowl has two lines with measurements on the bottom inside indicating 50g (1/3 cup) or 100g (1/4 cup) of kernels.
- Next add oil, butter, salt to your taste, or omit if you would prefer to go all natural.
- Put on lid and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes (microwave power and cooking times vary), or until kernels are no longer popping.
- Carefully remove popcorn maker from microwave. Using the handles and keep in mind it will be hot.
- Enjoy perfectly popped popcorn!
- Easy to clean, either hand wash or it’s dishwasher safe, so you can pop in the dishwasher.
Super happy with this purchase! It made perfect popcorn on the first attempt. I used a small amount of oil and salt to lightly coat them, microwaved for a bit over 3 minutes (our microwave is terrible) and I had like 95% of the kernels pop. I had read somewhere when microwaving popcorn yourself that it's important not to use old kernels as they dry out over time, so I used a brand new bag of kernels and it worked wonderfully.
thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, I'm so pleased to hear your popcorn worked out perfectly the first time. Happy Popping!
When it arrived we rushed to use it and had the corn ready. Sadly for us we overcooked I slightly but still ate it. It is work in progress which we are determined to master homemade popcorn. Love that it is so compact and easy to clean. Thank you Split Peas.
thanks so much for your review! Mine takes 1.5 -2 mins but it depends on your microwave power. Trial it between 1.5 - 3 mins and you will perfect it in no time. When it slows down to a couple of pops a second it's done :)
It's easy to use, stores flat and works.